Jonathan D. Nichols is a writer of horror and suspense. He has three (unpublished) novels completed and a number of stories published in anthologies and horror literary magazines. He discovered his love for writing while stationed in South Korea during his time serving active duty in the United States Air Force. He currently works in process management at a leading aviation company and holds two Master’s degrees from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. He is an active member of the DFW Writer’s Workshop. When is not writing, he spends time with his family in North Richland Hills, TX
Find him on Twitter and Facebook, and check out his blog. See below for his publications.
- Witches, Warlocks, Demon’s, and Other Evil Doers
- Coming Soon. Contains the short story “Broomstick and a Pointed Hat”
- Shadows in Salem: Wicked Tales from the Witch City
- Contains the short story “The Devil’s Dance”
- Ghosts – An Anthology of Horror from the Beyond
- Contains the short story “Incorporeal Beings”
- Short Sharp Shocks Volume 1: AMOK!
- Contains the short story “A Really Big Kitchen Knife”
- These Vampires Don’t Sparkle
- Contains the short story “Two Fangs”
- Death Awaits
- Contains the short story “Bogey”
- When Red Snow Melts
- Contains the short story “Red Snow”
Runner up in Horror Novel Reviews’ Christmas short story contest
- The Twelve Nights of Christmas
- Contains the short story “Drums”
- Dark Light, book three
- Contains the short story “Hob Gob”
- Grave Robbers
- Contains the short story “Ghoulishness”.
- Blood Moon Rising, Number 51
- Contains the short story “Give Me Something Good to Eat”.
- Deadman’s Tome, October 2012
- Contains the short stories “Deadly Pleasure” and “October Moon”.
- Out of Our Minds
- Contains the short story “Jack of the Lantern”.
- Deadman’s Tome, December 2010
- Contains the poem “The Land of the Shadows”.